Graffiti, Inc.

Bio, an artist from the Bronx, is one of five graffiti gurus who make up Tat’s Cru, Inc., or Top Artistic Talents, a company of street artists-turned-professional muralists. Known as “The Mural Kings,” these innovators of urban advertising have been (literally) breaking the rules of the art and design world for the last two decades.

Tat’s Cru tackles projects large and small, from being called upon to cover the wall of a five-story building in Poland to painting custom canvases for New Yorkers. Their work, which includes promotional campaigns, company vehicles and custom murals, banners and canvases, can be seen in urban landscapes across the globe.

Bio recently shed light on the origins of Tat’s Cru and his creative process while designing a custom piece at the company’s office in Hunts Point:

14 Responses to Graffiti, Inc.

1. I am glad, that i found your website, there are a couple of interesting articles.

2. Awesome post Jeff! You guys are doing awesome work!

3. nova says:

I was Surfing for something completely different, but got your page Graffiti, Inc. | Interactive New York and found it Interesting.Nice Post on city light…Thanks.

4. Bo@ says:

“5 story building” is an artist dream!

5. I simply want to tell you that I’m beginner to blogs and actually loved your page. More than likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You actually have outstanding article content. Bless you for sharing with us your blog.

6. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s posts everyday along with a
    cup of coffee.

7. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or writing on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

8. In this grand design of things you actually get an A+ just for effort. Where exactly you lost us ended up being in the particulars. You know, they say, the devil is in the details… And it could not be more true right here. Having said that, let me say to you precisely what did do the job. Your writing is certainly pretty persuasive and that is most likely why I am taking the effort to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, while I can notice the jumps in logic you make, I am definitely not confident of just how you seem to connect the details that make the actual final result. For the moment I shall yield to your point however trust in the foreseeable future you link your facts much better.

9. Hello, you used to write great, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

10. I found your blog site on google and examine a number of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the excellent operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. In search of ahead to reading more from you afterward!…

11. At this time it sounds like Expression Engine is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

12. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way seem to get something done.

13. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today..

14. It’s remarkable to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am
    also zealous of getting knowledge.