Sights and Sounds of Central Park

Urban Ranger Rob Mastrianni has been introducing people to the wonders of New York City parks for five years, from the wild reaches of Northern Manhattan’s Inwood Hill Park, which boasts deer that arrive from Westchester county and coyotes, who are presumably always on the lookout for falling boulders in the park, Mastrianni recently transferred to Central Park. In this brief interview he talks about the sights and sounds of Central Park, the benefits of working in the world’s most iconic park, and the fine line between introducing people to wildlife to New Yorkers and protecting them from one another.

8 Responses to Sights and Sounds of Central Park

1. Lovely website! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also.

2. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to provide one thing back and help others like you aided me.

3. Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

4. Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem together with your web site in internet explorer, could test this… IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good part of people will omit your fantastic writing because of this problem.

5. used autos says:

you’re really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have done a magnificent job on this topic!

6. This internet internet site is actually a walk-through for all of the information you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it.

7. I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

8. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will
    be thankful to you.