With Monserrate Out, Voters Believe Cuomo’s Coming In Hard On Corruption

Since former State Sen. Hiram Monserrate seems to be on his last straw, Rep. Charles Rangel became the latest New York official to fall in a corruption and ethics-related investigation.

At least Rangel won’t have to deal with the state’s newest governor, Gov.-Elect Andrew Cuomo, who the public voted in this blog would be the least tolerant on New York’s corrupt.

In this CUNY Graduate School of Journalism poll, a majority of the participating public viewed Monserrate’s indictment as his latest straw in his string of negative press.

In addition, the same group of pollers believed Cuomo would be the most effective in battling corruption in New York.

Well, if the public is correct, officials like Monserrate and Rangel better run because Cuomo’s already on the run.

This entry was posted in People Pests and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to With Monserrate Out, Voters Believe Cuomo’s Coming In Hard On Corruption

1. I genuinely believe this internet site desires far more consideration. I’ll in all probability be once more to read much more, thanks for that info.

2. Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

3. I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

4. Lucile says:

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
    There’s no doubt that that you need to write more on this
    topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people do not speak about these
    issues. To the next! All the best!!

5. hello there and thanks in your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did alternatively experience a few technical issues using this site, since I skilled to reload the website lots of occasions previous to I may get it to load correctly. I had been brooding about if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, however slow loading cases instances will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much extra of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you replace this once more soon..

6. I take pleasure in, lead to I found just what I was taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

7. Of course, what a great site and educative posts, I surely will bookmark your blog.Have an awsome day!