Eat Local: Park Slope’s Community Market

Brooklyn’s Park Slope neighborhood hosts a Community Market every Sunday on 5th Avenue between 3rd and 4th Streets. Here, workers staff vendor booths, selling everything from pickles to baked goods. All of the food is made locally, if not in New York, in New Jersey and Connecticut.

On a recent Sunday, potential customers came out in full force to take advantage of one of the last markets. (The Winter Market starts on Dec. 12.) Some vendors greeted customers warmly, indicating familiarity. Adults and children alike eagerly sampled the wares and wandered around, visiting the vendors.

About Sarah Ewald

Grad student at CUNY J-school. I'm interested in writing, new media and entertainment (among many other things).
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Eat Local: Park Slope’s Community Market

1. What’s up, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

2. It is not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am
    browsing this web site dailly and take nice data from here
    daily.

Feel free to visit my homepage :: accident in tampa florida

3. Nice … Thanks so much!

4. Fast shipping. Received just as described. Very pleased. Thank you!!!

5. Welcome To Our fake oakleys Store,The More You Buy On Our fake oakleys Store.The More Discount For You!

more from:cheap red bottom shoes for women

6. boseman says:

Quite part of articles. I recently stumbled upon your website as well as in accession investment to talk about that we purchase in fact appreciated bill your blog post threads. Anyway I will be opting-in for your supplement or perhaps My partner and i results you receive admittance to routinely speedy visit web site.

7. Tatty Kane says:

i love going to community market, fresh and cheaper!

8. it’s been awhile since my last visit to the market. i forgot how enjoyable the experience. 🙂

9. Correx Board says:

Hi,
    After looking at a few of the articles on your site, I really appreciate your way of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site as well and let me know your opinion.

10. Market value play a vital role in a country. In some moment market value change but thanks the internal more information