The Rent is Too Damn High. Clearly.

Since Monday’s New York gubernatorial debate, my life has simplified immensely. I have ceased worrying about the problems of my past and the obstacles that lie my future.

The root of all my problems: The Rent is Too Damn High.

I could wax poetic about the political philosophies of Vietnam Vet, karate instructor and “Rent Is Too Damn High Party” representative Jimmy McMillan. However, the campaign jam on his website says more than I ever could as a journalist. And so, I have taken upon myself to write it out for you. With line breaks. Jimmy MicMillan, there’s some Dylan in your flow.

Rent too damn high is my thing.

Jimmy McMillan is my name…

Ain’t nothin’ to talk about.

Ain’t nothin’ else to talk about.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Rent is Too Damn High. Clearly.

1. Ian Chant says:

Wait, does Uncle Sam count as a sugar daddy?

2. jonathan says:

but I don’t live in NY

3. certainly like your website but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the reality on the other hand I’ll certainly come back again.

4. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

5. game chair says:

Very well written information. It will be beneficial to anyone who usess it, including yours truly :). Keep up the good work – for sure i will check out more posts.

6. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your website in internet explorer, may test this… IE still is the market leader and a huge element of other folks will omit your great writing due to this problem.

7. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.

8. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however , I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

9. Wikipedia says:

Stick to for Payday Online loans. Besides this, you have to have to have
    an absolute bank site. Narrow cutting on your trusty list directly
    on the consideration decided earlier. http://www.wikipedia.org