Is Crime and Doom the New Norm in New York City?

NYPD på Times Square

Stig Nygaard - CC, Click on the Photo for Stig's Flickr Stream

A teen suicide, several murders, a gang rampage, and an uptick in crime have plagued New York City in the past month and citizens are wondering if it’s a horrible new trend.

Even in small communities, crime is on an upswing. The Local, which covers the Fort Greene and Clinton Hill area, has been reporting on an increase of assaults, robberies and shootings in their small area in Brooklyn. The 88th Precinct said they will increase foot patrols and asked the community for help.

In September, Mayor Bloomberg led 600 other members to identify states who are not effectively controlling gun exchange. But are measures like this going to help or are you feeling like the situation is turning hopeless?

This entry was posted in People Pests and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Is Crime and Doom the New Norm in New York City?

1. online radio says:

Hello. splendid job. I did not expect this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!

2. magnificent submit, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector do not notice this. You should proceed your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

3. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

4. Great work! This is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks =)

5. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos

6. hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

7. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this blog.

It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult
    to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance.
    I must say you’ve done a amazing job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox.
    Excellent Blog!

8. logicalconie says:

I think this is among the most important info for me.

And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general
    things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice
    : D. Good job, cheers

9. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of info.

I am satisfied that you shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

10. Every body whom got a solution via e-mail in the last hours tend to be
    an integral part of the solstice tribe in 2015!

11. Swarm termite wings are darker than those of the winged ant.
    The need for re-treatment should be determined as a result of these
    inspections. It’s also possible that orders Phasmida, Mantophasmatodea, and Grylloblattodea (see
    previous page) should be included.

12. Once you speak to him or her, you’ll be confronted with
    an entrance fee of one hundred simoles.
    Inside you’ll find everything you need to tackle trophy fish of all varieties including salmon, halibut, steelhead,
    trout, bass, and sturgeon to name a few. Today,
    in many cities there are upscale foods being prepared by talented
    chef’s that are served from roving mobile food coaches.

13. If you wish for to take much from this post then you have to apply such strategies to your won webpage.