Getting Right With God on the MTA

What’s the world coming to when a self-respecting heathen can’t even avoid God on the New York City subway? We offer three takes on the people who work to make the subway a little more holy and a lot more annoying.

Ian on Subway Preachers:

Ian Chant 1-2 by nidanajar

Hannah categorically denies the existence of hell or prophets who take mass transit.
Subway Preachers – God Is Not Talking To You. by ianchant

Nida on why subway preachers are especially toxic today, in light of recent gay suicides.

Stop Talkin’ Shit About Gay People by hannahmiet

7 Responses to Getting Right With God on the MTA

1. I’d need to check with you here. Which is not some thing I generally do! I enjoy reading a post that can make persons believe. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

2. There are certainly numerous details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to bring up. I supply the thoughts above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where an important factor might be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round things like that, however I’m positive that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Each boys and girls really feel the influence of only a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

3. I was quite pleased to find this site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this superb read!! I absolutely enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to have a look at new stuff you blog post.

4. I’d need to verify with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I enjoy reading a submit that may make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!

5. Iím not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Cheers

6. I discovered your blog web site on google and verify just a few of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the excellent operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. In search of forward to studying more from you later on!…

7. bh3hY says:

552978 919672 Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to discover somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web site is something that is required on the web, someone with just a little originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! 550373