Disappearing subway workers worry New York City commuters

Agent by agent, booth by booth, New York City subway stations are getting a little more deserted. Sabrina Greenwood agrees. Greenwood worked as an M.T.A. station agent until she was laid off on Aug. 13, 2010. Now, commuters are worried about their safety. Nathan Frandino reports on the disappearing station booths.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Disappearing subway workers worry New York City commuters

1. Very nice site opens a little slow.

2. radio online says:

I genuinely think this site desires much more consideration. I’ll possibly be once again to read far more, thanks for that info.

3. I think that is among the such a lot vital information for me. And i’m happy studying your article. But want to remark on few normal issues, The site taste is great, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Just right job, cheers

4. You are a very intelligent individual!

5. I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

6. I feel that is among the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. However want to statement on some normal things, The site taste is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Just right process, cheers

7. I do trust all the concepts you have offered to your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.