Stoop Kids Conquer the Neighborhood

In this video, Carroll Gardens native Mik Denaro talks about why he and his neighborhood gang hang out on a certain stoop on the corner of Smith and Union Streets.  While some see stoop squatters as pests, Mik points the finger at another nuisance.

11 Responses to Stoop Kids Conquer the Neighborhood

1. health says:

Ahaa, its nice dialogue aboout this piece of writing here at this web site, I have read all that, so now me alsso commenting here.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; health

2. dj radio says:

wonderful post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

3. baby sets says:

Does your site have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

4. We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You’ve done an impressive activity and our entire community might be grateful to you.

5. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

6. Needed to compose you this tiny observation to thank you so much once again for those spectacular ideas you’ve shown in this article. It is really extremely generous with you in giving publicly precisely what a number of us could have advertised for an ebook to earn some profit for themselves, especially considering that you might have tried it in the event you desired. The smart ideas as well acted to become fantastic way to know that other people online have the same desire really like my very own to know the truth a great deal more related to this issue. I am sure there are some more pleasurable instances up front for individuals that start reading your blog post.

7. seo packages says:

My husband and i have been absolutely peaceful when Chris could complete his investigation while using the ideas he obtained from your web page. It is now and again perplexing just to possibly be giving for free secrets and techniques which many others might have been making money from. Therefore we see we have got the website owner to appreciate because of that. The most important illustrations you have made, the simple site menu, the friendships you assist to promote – it’s many amazing, and it is assisting our son in addition to us believe that the matter is awesome, and that is exceedingly essential. Many thanks for the whole lot!

8. This design is steller! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

9. I do love the manner in which you have presented this particular challenge plus it does present me personally a lot of fodder for thought. However, through everything that I have experienced, I basically hope when other remarks pack on that folks stay on point and don’t start upon a tirade of some other news du jour. All the same, thank you for this fantastic piece and while I can not go along with the idea in totality, I value your point of view.

10. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i’m glad to exhibit that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make certain to do not disregard this website and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

11. filmy porno says:

Hi there colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to say about this article,
    in my view its really awesome designed for me.