Powers Street Cat Rescue Brings Cats In From The Cold

Powers Street Cat Rescue is taking to their own streets to deal with New York’s feral cat problem, one cat colony at a time. In addition to the standard Trap-Neuter-Return tactics employed by the New York Feral Cat Initiative, the folks at Powers Street provides foster care for feral kittens and work to get ferals adopted into loving homes. Here, founder Amy Angelo explains the whys and hows behind the groups work, and introduces some of the cats that are still looking for homes.

To learn more about Powers Street Cat Rescue, visit their blog here.

12 Responses to Powers Street Cat Rescue Brings Cats In From The Cold

1. I would save one if I weren’t allergic. 🙁

2. Hannah Miet says:

Please ask this woman if she will marry me.

Oh my awww.

3. kiss fm says:

I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will probably be much more useful than ever before.

4. Hi there, just was alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

5. Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your website in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a good portion of people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem.

6. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

7. Whats up very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful ..
    Superb .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
    I’m satisfied to find so many useful information right here in the submit, we want
    work out extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

8. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the matter and found nearly all people will go along with with your blog.

9. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

10. Greetings! I’ve been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

11. Wow! Thank you! I constantly needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I include a fragment of your post to my site?

12. Good post. I be taught something tougher on completely different blogs everyday. It’s going to at all times be stimulating to learn content from different writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d desire to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.